View Single Post
November 24th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Regular
I have lost two...in a three month time span...I was with my ex and long story short, i did not know it but he had been messing around with one of his coworkers...I had gotten a bad infection that had spread all throughout my female parts, and because of the infection, my uterus could not hold my little ones...finally in December of 2006, after over 4 months of bleeding constantly, mostly very heavy, I broke down and went to the doctor who then did a dnc and removed all that she could get and several polyps. During my follow up visit two weeks later, she told me that my uterus was so severly scarred that I would never be able to get pregnant again, and if I did I would not be able to carry it. But now I am pg with my little miracle...not to mention i am with a much better man...

In hindsight, I can see where it is better off...my ex was very mean to me and beat the stuffing out of me in my parents house...with them in the next room...He would have probably been mean to the kids, too, and then we would have the problem of custody...looking back, I guess that someone greater than us all had better plans...