View Single Post
February 5th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Veteran
Hi Tanya,
No, not in quebec, I'm in Winnipeg. Our St-Boniface Hospital is in the french area of the city and is very very catholic. In fact, one of the OBGYN who works out of that hospital wouldn't take one of my friends as a patient because she had had an abortion when she was 14 because she raped. Can you believe that??!!!

Well whatever, I'm still determined to find out the sex!! My intuition has been telling me a girl since the very first day I found out I was pregnant. 95% of the clothes that was given to us from others who have had kids are girl clothes...And I always have dreams that it's a girl. So who knows! We'll just have to see if the medical people in Winnipeg can pull through for me and get me in for another u/s!!!

So living in Quebec, are you French? My b/f is from Montreal (born and rasied) and we're both french. And congrats on your boy!!! I know what you mean my pic 12 too...I can't seem to figure out what that is exactly! If I could only figure out the angle of the baby in that picture I'd maybe be able to figure it out, but it's so abstract, that I can't tell the baby's elbow from its butt in this one!!

Take care! And thanks for the reply!