View Single Post
November 25th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
How does Brinlee like being a big sister? Does she like to help with Isabel? She loves being a big sister! She is always trying to help, and is like a "little mommy" herself. It's really cute! And Isabel just adores her big sister, she loves to watch and laugh at her. It melts my heart! And I know in a few short months they'll be able to interact more together
What are your Thanksgiving plans? This year Thanksgiving dinner is at my oldest sister's house (we rotate between my house, my parent's house, and my oldest sister's house each year). I think we have to be there at 1pm. Everyone brings food to pitch in, and we have a great time. The kids play and the adults hang out. There are 12 adults and 6 kids.... this includes my sisters & their spouses, they each have two kids. My parents, my two grandmas, my uncle, and my grandma's "boyfriend" , then myself, DH, and my girls.
What's Brinlee's favorite movie? Probably the Little Mermaid (both the old one and the new beginnings one)
What is one name you love that your DH absolutely can't stand? For a girl, Mattea. For a boy, Kai.[/b]
Keep 'em coming!