Topic: I left DF.
View Single Post
February 6th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck to you and your baby. I have been there and I know what it's like to be single with little babies on your hip. Just keep in mind that you are a lot stronger than you think....and you have already proven yourself to be strong just by leaving a bad situation.

I know you don't want to think about this, but try to get your BF some help. Even if you have left him, he is still going to be a part of your (and his) baby's life (hopefully - I can't stand dead beat dads). You don't have to get back together with him, but you do want him and the baby to have a heathly relationship. (I know, when my ex-dh left me for another woman, I swore that he wasn't going to be a part of my both my daughters life - I was hurt, young, and dumb - my children have suffered because of it - a mistake I hope to never do again).

Don't worry about the other idiots out there - and there are plenty of them. They have no right to judge you so just let it roll off your shoulders (a hard thing to do, I know). Be proud of the decision you made....it obviously was a good one.

Good luck and keep us posted. I'll be thinking and praying for you.

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months