View Single Post
November 27th, 2008, 06:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? Thirty-one weeks plus two (my ticker is one day fast, for some reason)

How do you feel? I'm feeling pretty good today. In general, I have backaches, neck aches that cause headaches, stomach aches, and it's harder to move than it used to be. I can't do nearly as much as I used to be able to do - after about fifteen minutes of cleaning, I'm exhausted and can hardly move. I also get heartburn and nausea often. I also have a lot of lower abdomen pain, as he's laying very low on my bladder and I do have some Braxton-Hicks. However, I know this is all just temporary and will be worth it in the end. I can't wait to meet my little boy and his due date is coming up so fast!

When is your next appointment? It might be Monday. My last appointment was canceled because my midwife was exhausted after two births in twelve hours. She didn't call yesterday to reschedule, so I don't know when I'll see her next. I'd like to schedule it for Monday, as I'll be off on that day and don't have to take time off work for the appointment.

Anything else? Happy Thanksgiving!