View Single Post
February 6th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Veteran
Hey Momie2006,
Thanks so much for having her take a look. Like I said, I'm just dying to know!! I completely agree about women hairstylists needing at least one daughter! It's our right! I can just see it now! Me and little "Fiona", in the washroom, me doing her hair for her first big date!! hehe!
Yes actually, the boobs have gotten ABSOLUTELY HUGE!! I was a small c-cup before, and now can't even fit into a D-cup! My sister got me this really sexy bra for x-mas that's a D-cup, and a week later, I was busting out of it. Now I'm stuck wearing these hidious ones from the maternity store that are stretchy. And sadly, I have found my first little stretch marks on my boobies!! Not on the tummy yet, thank god!
How nuts you're a hairstylist!! Well for sure if ever I go down to New Orleans, I'll pop in for cut, color and hilites. I soooo badly need it right now! But I am all the way out in Canada right now, so I can't say for sure when I'd be able to come down .
So do you have any names picked out for your little girl yet? I got my u/s at 20 weeks so for sure the genitals are there! I totally understand what you meant about "what if it's a boy!!" . I'm so nervous about having a boy because I know nothing about them! I've never even babysat a little boy! Always girls! And girls always love me because I'm a true girlie girl at heart! I always play along about boys having cooties, and I always do their hair and makeup, let them play dress up in my wardrobe...They're just toooooo much fun! But a boy! OMG! What would I do with a boy?! lol Play trucks? Play war? I mean, I have no idea how ! I know if it's a boy, I'll most definately learn, and I would never be disappointed or upset that it's a boy, but I would just be nervous.
Anyhoo, sorry about the long reply! Email me anytime! btaillefer101@hotmail.com I'm always looking for more pregnant women to chit chat with and my mom would love love love some recipes!