View Single Post
February 6th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Regular
Hi.... I figure I can give you another side of this. I'm so sorry that this is happening...I really am. My husband and I were trying to get pregnant after having a miscarriage for almost a year. We finally got pregnant and now were having a little girl. I know this may not be what you or your fiance might have wanted at this time....but I am a firm believer that eveything happens for a reason. Look at us... we are from New Orleans and were hit by hurricane Katrina. We lost a lot....My business... parts of the house...my sister's house...everything had 3 to 4 feet of water. Through all this I got pregnant. Did I think it was the right time???? Probably not but God knows what he is doing and I promise it will work out. I would hate for you to do something like that because ... many people out there really want kids and just think....YOU WILL regret it for the REST OF YOU LIFE. Just think when you look at your other kids....it could have been one of them I wish the best for you and I hope you make the right decision. He'll come around!!!!