View Single Post
December 1st, 2008, 01:49 PM
Regular
Hi everyone. Sorry to have been absent for so long. I have been keeping up with your posts but have had no energy to write my own. I have been horribly nauseous 24 hours a day for weeks - but that is no excuse. I am doing my best to keep up with my work (dh is a stay at home dad so if I don't work we don't eat). It is now almost 10 weeks and ultasound last Thursday looks good. I spotted a little on Thursday morning but it doesn't seem to be a problem. Hoepfully next ultrasound this Thursday will also bring good news.

I am now only about 2 weeks away from the point in my last pregnancy where I had a major bleed that eventually led to fetal demise many weeks later. I am praying that this won't happen again but am freaking out a little because there is no explanation for what happened last time. I also had a big internal bleed at the same stage of the pregnancy with my dd but that resolved. I keep reminding myself that this is a different pregnancy and am sending my womb sticky vibes but I can't help worrying that something is wrong with me that makes my body do this every time. We shall see! I really really really want this baby .