View Single Post
December 2nd, 2008, 06:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am going to attempt to be more positive. I tend to worry about everything which makes DH just shake his head. He did think it was a bit funny that I worried about whether the gifts I have bought are 'good' enough. I had the company I ordered my sister's gift from mail it to her because she turns the big 3-0 on Friday and I won't be there. I think she will like it because it is her favorite scent and the soaps are not mass produced so it is something that she will only be able to find there or at one of their outlet locations. There are gifts other than my sister's that I am worried won't be quite right, but I guess I will just wait and see what the honest opinions of the receivers are.
I am having terrible mood swings lately. I am hoping it is a good sign. I just feel like crying for no really good reason, although DH thinks that it is either due to my being pregnant or just putting too much pressure on myself about not being pregnant. Got to love him because he covers all his bases. . . it is either because I am or because I am not. Great detective skills, sweetie.
Well, I am going chart stalking and read some more posts. I am enjoying seeing what everyone gets for the holiday gift exchange.