View Single Post
December 3rd, 2008, 04:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
So it's been a few weeks since I last posted in here....Lots has happened since then. I ended up in the doc's office a week after my clomid because of pains, as you know. I was dx with OHSS. My left ovary was very enlarged and I had an 8cm cyst on it. That was last Tuesday. Friday, I had anotheru/s and the cyst was still there and still 8cm. Tomorrow I go for my next u/s to check on it. I'm getting really frustrated. Because I can't do anything, or atleast I'm not supposed to be doing anything because of this cyst. The docs wanted me on bedrest, but I couldn't because of work. I don't have any sick time left and DH still didn't have a job. So I couldn't be out of work. So we made a deal that I wouldn't do any strenuous or lift anything. So it's been a week working like that. I feel like I'm useless at work because there's not much I can do. But maybe tomorrow's u/s will change things.
DH got a job. i'm so relieved. He went in for an interview yesterday and was hired on the spot. The job is seasonal right now, but if a fulltime perm. position opens up, it's his. So atleast our money situation will start to look a little better now. Maybe now that he's on my benefits and has a good paying job, we can start the IVF process. We have a bunch of tests that need to be run first....who knows. I gotta talk to him first.
I'm 13 dpo, but I'm not really thinking too much about it. Not gonna test because I really don't want the aggrivation of the BFN. So I'm just gonna wait for AF to show her ugly head and then deal with it. But I know for a fact that I will NOT be taking any Clomid next cycle. Not after what happened this time. And when we do start the IVF process, they are going to have to watch me closely I guess...oh well...we'll cross that bridge when we get there....that's enough for now, my fingers are getting tired from typing....and my stomache is starting to growl.....lol

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson