View Single Post
February 7th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Regular
Quote:
(((HUGS))) i know exactly how you feel. I have a 5 and a 3 yearold and baby #3 is on the way. I am in school and i was going to major in nursing but the entrance is sooo hard and i might not be able to keep up, not counting i might have to sit out 2 semesters when the baby comes. I feel like ive been sabotoged sometimes and DF might have to work 2 jobs or longer shifts. and that means he wont get to spend alot of quality time with the baby. He was talking about abortion and i understood his reason, but this baby didnt ask to be born he or she or both!! was just fine in heaven, and i feel it is our responsibity to love and provide for this baby. I cant not have it for my own selfish reasons. so we just have to endure and I believe that things work themselves out for the better.[/b]
I am in the same boat as you! I am new on this board. I have two children one 5 and 3 and #3 is due in september. I had to graduate early this year when I found out I was pregnant as I was going for a specialized honours degree in psychology. I will have to take next year off- in which I would have attended teacher's college- to raise the baby. My husband and I hadn't thought of having another child until we had bought a house and I had finished teacher's college which would have been three years from now. I was looking forward of to just the four of us! I feel awful, I haven't even told the children that another little sister or brother is on the way, as I feel I am taking time I would have spent w/ them. It is hard feeling like this when my husband feels the opposite. It's nice to know that there are women who feel the same as me. I hope in time all are fears and anxieties eases up.

Melissa (25)
Married 4 years to DH (29)
DD 6
DS 3
It's a BOY!
Marcus is due September 24th