Topic: New
View Single Post
December 6th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sharitamiles
Jennifer,
After all the autopsy reports and everything came back, it was ruled as an unknown cause. The doctor said it was just a fluke in so many words. But I think it was because the doctors dropped the ball.
I went to the doctor about 6-7 days before my little girl passed, because I felt like I was leaking and they told me it was just a yeast infection, and me urinating on myself becasue the muscles were weak and sent me home on bed rest and with monistat. But the feeling that I was leaking was still there the next day so I went to the ER and they wheeled me to L&D and they said that they could not see me, I had to make an appointment. I got an appoinment for 20th of August which was like 5 days later. The night before the appoinment I felt my baby moving alot, then she started kicking really hard for like two minutes and that was the last time I felt her move. When I went to the doctor the next day they kept trying to rush me, because I kept telling them I can't feel her move and I was crying. The doctor kept saying " Be still your baby is fine, you've never been pregnant before, I have other patients to see. So long story short he couldn't get a heartbeat with the doppler, so he did an ultrasound and called another doctor in the room and that's when they told me he didn't get a heartbeat and my baby had passed. Then they told me there was barely any amnio fluid in the bag.
So my new doctor thinks that being that there was no amnio fluid in her bag caused her to pass. The autopsy showed that all of her blood work and organs were perfect. They referred to her as having remarkable lung development and being in perfect condition. The placenta was really healthy and my blood work was good, so the only thing I can think of is them not paying attention to what I was telling them.

Thanks *Sharon* for my beautiful siggy.

url=http://FertilityFriend.com/home/1e1756/][/url]