View Single Post
December 7th, 2008, 08:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
If I could have the perfect birth it would be very spiritual and calming. I would prefer to sleep well the night before labor, and start labor a little bit soffened and opened. I would have already had losso f MP/bloddy show, and labor would start gradually. I would like to work with my contractions, embracing them and moving freely, not working against them. I want my Doula nad Husband there, and my midwife. I want few checks- maybe I'll check myself- but only if my water is unbroken. I want to labor outside and give birth in the sun in my backyard. I want to eat freely and laugh a lot. I want lots of photos and maybe video. I may want a friend or some family- not sure. I want to catch the baby myself- or maybe have rob catch. I want a pool/tub if possible- but I'm not sure I want it. I would like to keep my perinium intact.