View Single Post
February 8th, 2006, 07:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have had a few losses and have 4 healthy children!

Here is a story that should give you hope:: My friend Laurie started trying to have a baby with her husband in 2000. She managed to get pregnant on her own but the babies would keep dying. She started doing the infertility testing and no cause was found. The dr suggested IVF. She did that a few times and got pregnant each time. Again, the babies hearts would stop before they hit 11 weeks. She consulted Courtney Cox Arquettes DR and the DR told her she had a 15% chance of ever having a child through IVF. They decided to give up on having a child after 9 miscarriages. They went through all the processes for adoption. Within 6 months, they were listed in the Agency's book as potential parents. They had to sit back and just wait for a baby. Then she found out again, that she was pregnant. They figured she would loss it like the rest. This past september she gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Jordan!

I've been snowballed!!!(CoveredinMommy Iowajenny x2, alpinedoe, shelly e, skittles4you, jbcrmommy, nicolee, ecstaticmommy)
</div>