View Single Post
February 8th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Veteran
I also want to add to my list: Some people I work with. I work in a cubicle-type place, and the people on the team that sits right beside my team actually makes me sick!! There's this stupid fat cow that sits litterally on the other side of the cubicle next to me who always chews loudly when she eating her lunch, and makes phone calls while eating and talks with her mouth full! Then, she's alway hacking and coughing away, and weezing, which the sound of it turns my tummy. To add, she snorts when she laughs, and it's like this really phlegmy sort of snort, so that also makes me want to barf! And she smokes, and I always smell her stinky "old smoke" smell! Then another guy on her team is constantly burping! EW! I'm a master burper, I can beat any man in a burping contest! But I know when it's appropriate and when it's not. And while I'm sitting at my desk, eating lunch, snacking on something, or ever just working, it's not a pleasant thing to hear! His burps are those gross gurgly ones, kinda bubbly and wet and seem to come deep within!....GAG!!!! They should call their team "TEAM GROSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" or "TEAM MAKES-BRIGITTE-WANNA-BARF!"

GOOO! And I'm at work right now, and I'm listening to the fat one chewing while on the phone again!!!! My god, will the disgusting torture never end!!