View Single Post
December 9th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to SK.
Hey ladies,
I was hoping it would be okay for me to join you here

Im SK, currently 19 & engaged to Andy. We have one little boy name Logan (17 nov 07) & Im expecting our 2nd baby; May 2009

I was hoping for a home birth with my sons pregnancy but he had swollen kidneys & it was ruled out - although weve just been given the all clear!

Ive had my hopes set on a home birth this time around since we began to TTC, although my midwife warned me today that if baby #2's kidneys are swollen I may not be able to have one, so fingers crossed.

I was hoping Im welcome here, specialy until I know for def if the babys kidneys are enlarged, plus I could really do with other home birthing mums support right now;

I told my friend I was hoping for a home birth & that unless the kidneys were up nothing was going to stop me having a home birth (well in my world it wont lol) & Ive just been told that basicly Im risking my babys life & that I dont care about my babys life & if I have a home birth no doubt it will die cause Im being selfish!

With hormones being all over the place & as much as I know its not true & I still want a home birth Im now worried over it all, so Id love to hear from some other home birthing mums about it.