View Single Post
December 11th, 2008, 05:24 AM
*Pamela*
Thanks ladies.

Sam, cluster feeding is pretty much nursing non stop for hours. What happens with us is she will nurse for about 20mins then fall asleep so I will either hold her or put her in bed, within mins she wants to feed again and this cycle will continue for about 3 to 4 hours. 3 is the norm but she has her 4 hour moments. I have tried to get her to nurse longer and more frequently but that doesnt do it for her. I have tried a passy and she won't have it. She even fights the bottle of expressed milk most times. I never had this with my toddler so she is still keeping me on my toes.

My health visitor had the nerve to tell me to let her cry and I'm sorry but she is an infant and only cries when she is hungry. She is such a good baby. I just can't see letting her cry at this age. She also noted in Gabriella's health book that me, the mother is bonding with the baby and noted a healthy interaction between mother and baby. Now I feel like I'm under observation, I had no idea that they would look at things like that. Part of me says its great but I just feel spied on now.