View Single Post
December 11th, 2008, 03:43 PM
i have absolute power
****i would like to post these in a special album on facebook about siggies i've made for others if you do NOT want this to happen please post in your request and i will not add it****

Make sure that you follow all of the Guidelines for Requesting a Siggy when you request.

rules for requesting:
please no cell phone pictures if at all possible....the bigger the picture the better
  • if you already requested a FFA or from another requester less than 14 days ago DO NOT REQUEST FROM ME OR ANYONE ELSE
  • must have at least 100 posts to request from me
  • please leave as many details as you can or you get what you get
  • i would like for you to put acknowledgment in your siggy that it was made by me
    also if you request a sweetheart/buddy siggy they will come AS IS i will not make any changes to them except for spelling errors...*please note that these types of siggies will come smaller than a normal siggy*
    DO NOT ALTER THE SIGGY I MAKE THIS INCLUES RESIZING IT IF YOU WANT IT SMALLER PLEASE ASK!
if you fail to do any of the above i reserve the right to not make siggies in the future for you.

to request a banner see here
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...st-thread.html (Kristy's Banner Request Thread)

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

Last edited by *Kiliki*; June 2nd, 2014 at 06:54 AM.