View Single Post
February 9th, 2006, 02:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
(((Hug))) Well first let me tell you I completely understand not getting along with your mother in law. The first day we told my mother in law that we were pregnant, she immediately went on and on and on about how we need to get married immediately (we were engaged before we found out I was pregnant). And everytime she calls me she doesn't ask how I'm doing she justs ask when we're getting married. Now this lady goes to church maybe, maybe, once a year, but said "well it's the right thing to do". Anyhow that's just a little bit what she's like. (She's really so much worse)

Now about the your bf working. I know where you're coming from on that b/c my fiance works 12 hours a day, and when he comes home he wants to play on his computer and be lazy and have NO responsibility whatsoever. I already know that I'm going to be the one always tending to the baby, because he'll say just what you're bf will "I'm the one who works all day and brings home the money." And, just like your bf, he thinks that cleaning the house, doing laundry, caring for a baby, etc. is sooo easy. I'm also going to breastfeed, but he thinks that everything I do everyday is done by magic apparently. He thinks I just tell the clothes to wash themselves, and the floor to vacuum themselves, etc.

AND...I was watching Good Morning America this morning, and all these ladies are on a cruise...well this one lady got to go on the cruise b/c her husband had sent in a letter saying that she takes care of the kids, does ALL of the housework, and never complains or thinks about herself and that she deserves something good. I started BAWLING!!! I was like "why can't Randy (my fiance) realize everything I do!

So I just wanted to let you know that you are NOT alone in this!! And if your b/f or his mom is ticked b/c the baby is a girl...tell them that he was the one that determined the sex!

Hope this made you feel better
Northcutt2Be