View Single Post
December 14th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
Chantelle could really use your thoughts and prayers. She is up in Mass where the big ice storm just hit. She called me and said that she has no power, water or anything else. When she called the power company they said that it would be about 3 weeks. They are all safe. She said that there are live power lines and trees on her cars, all over the roads, all over the yard and it is just terrible. They have the National Guard up there keeping the peace. When I was on the phone with her ahe was telling me how someone was there removing a tree and then her FIL showed up with gas cans. They have a generator and a wood burning stove but they are running out of wood. If they are able to get out I think that they are going to. She had to cancel Teighan's party and there was no issues with the "no-name" auntie funeral after all. If you have any messages that you would like to get to her feel free to PM me and I can pass them on. I will also update you as I hear from her. Thanks. Becca

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!