Topic: Any ideas?
View Single Post
February 10th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to lilmamaw2 Send a message via Yahoo to lilmamaw2
the livingroom thing is more fun than it sounds i did it for my hubby's b-day he had no clue i sent him out to get something from the store and told him to stop by his moms (i told her to stall him, hehe) and then i cooked his fav. and had candles set out every where and used extra material that i had laying around to block out the sun and any light from our deck door and then used material to block out other rooms so it was a closed in setting had out wine glasses (with being preg. i would just use juice if i was you i wasn't preg. at the time) but for him get some good wine or what ever he likes and of course dress up i did i wore heels and a lil' skirt (my man's into that kind of thing and i wasn't preg. at the time) and a cute top he was in total shock he said no one had ever done any thing like that for him and he had no idea it what i was up to it was fun oh don't forget the music low and something you both like!!! well any ways good luck !!!!!!