View Single Post
February 10th, 2006, 09:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Thanks so much for the replies everyone. I haven't yelled at him or anything, I've just asked him to PLEASE go outside. I've told him "You're going to have to smoke outside when the baby comes anyhow, so why can't you do it now", "You smoking in the house is the same as smoking with a baby in the room", and I've asked him "Would you sit here and blow smoke in our baby's face because that's basically what you are doing". Nothing has worked so far. What makes me really ticked off though is that when his sister was preggers (we were living with her at the time) he would NEVER smoke around her in the house, and if she came outside he would put the cigarette out. So why the heck won't he do that for his fiance and his OWN baby!!!??? And, his sister has already had her baby, and everytime he knows they're going to be over at our house he'll smoke outside that whole day before they get here and while they are here. I just don't understand it. I guess I'll just have to go outside everytime he smokes until he starts feeling selfish and guilty. Thanks again for the advice.
Northcutt2Be