View Single Post
February 11th, 2006, 08:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Brigitte,
Wow. I can not believe everything you just said! My fiance knows that I come on here to get advice and to vent and he just says "You tell them what you feel, Honey." and leaves it at that. I think your bf just got upset because we all agreed with you (because we're girls and we understand this stuff), and it might have seemed to him that we were talking down on him or something. As for the MIL thing, you do not have to be best friends, not even friends, with her. It seems like all she does is talk bad about other people's lives (you having a girl instead of a boy, calling your bf's bro's gf ugly). She must have nothing to do all day like my MIL but get in other people's business and gossip to all of her stupid f*cking friends. And if you want to post your booty picture I say more power to you. When girls get big and pregnant they don't feel as sexy as everyone else says they do. Especially if they were small before they got that way. So if you need a reminder that you're still beautiful, don't let any take that away from you. I hope you'll still post on here, because I love everything you have to say!!!!
Northcutt2BE