View Single Post
December 19th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Newbies
Quote:
That bedding is sooo cute!!! DF looks so proud! I bet it really feels real to him now!

I like your idea of the white stripe 2/3 of the way up, with two different colours. That sounds really nice, neat, crisp and fresh. I can't wait to see it all put together. The mural sounds nice as well, I think you should wait until the painting is all done and then decide what you want to do. Just incase you want to change your mind, you know?

The furniture is beautiful, by the way. Are you getting all the accents to go with the bedding? Like, the lamp, light switch, etc.? What kind of flooring for you have for the nursery? Carpet, wood?
[/b]
These bedroom setups are so cute. I came here looking for some additional ideas as I am in the midst of setting up a nursery for my son. I have definitely come away with some great ideas so thanks everyone! Have you heard of this cool product review site, ExpoTV? It's a cool site where you can make money by posting video reviews. The marketing company I work for is actually doing a campaign for them. It's great for learning about new products as well as making money for reviewing products you own. You can check it out at: http://tinyurl.com/54cx28