View Single Post
February 11th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to pregnantandscared
i couldnt agree more. now about the him working while you stay at home with the baby, i agree that being a mom is a full time job, but at least you have him there to go to work. my babys father left us so i will have to be a full time mom and go to work. it is gonna suck. my parents have pretty much diowned me (although i do think they are starting to come around because i have gotten a few things in the mail from them... but everything so far has made me burst into tears but at least they are trying to contact me.) this is making it so they wont help me raise my son, but my grandma has said she will help. the only thing is that she lives an hours drive away from me so it will be kinda tricky to get my son there and myself back to work. oh well we will see what happens. anyway i truely hope that you dont let your b/f get to you too much. he is just stressing out, and he may say things he doesnt mean or that are hurtful to you, but i am sure his intentions arent to hurt you. i hope you feel better soon and good luck with the MIL