View Single Post
December 24th, 2008, 06:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy

Well, I just HAD to respond to this one! ha ha. I feel EXACTLY the same way and have no REASON to! I'm on number 4. I've had 3 perfectly awesome, all natural, waterbirths. The first two were in a freestanding birth center and the last one was at home. This next is also to be at home. I'm 39...so I hear ya about the age thing but that doesn't really concern me as much as the FEAR that SOMEthing will go wrong. I have felt that with each of my births though. It's ridiculous because I've had pain free, intervention free, tear free, & problem free births. I do sometimes feel like I've been so lucky/blessed thus far that something just HAS to go wrong this time around. I am sure that it's just a hormonal thing since it creeps up EVERY time on me in the last trimester. Anyhow, I just wanted you to know that you are not alone in your feelings. Just knowing that others feel the same way is helpful, I think! I'm sure we'll both have awesome births~!
ESTHER GRACE WAS BORN ON MARCH 23RD, 2009: 4:15 PM, 9 POUNDS, 20.5 INCHES. ANOTHER WONDERFUL HOME WATER BIRTH!!!

The world today is upside down because there is so very little love in the home, and in family life. We have no time for each other. Everybody is in such a terrible rush, and so anxious…and in the home begins the disruption of the peace of the world.
-Mother Teresa~