View Single Post
December 24th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
12/24/08

I didn't get a chance to write yesterday. Way too busy. I can't believe I keep getting choked up of getting 2 BFPs that didn't stick. I think it's because I had planned to tell everyone on Christmas Day. I'm sure it also has to do with the fact that I'm still about 2 weeks away from Oing, so I really don't have that "maybe this cycle" hope yet. My cycles are so darn long. At least, they're regular though. I am thankful for that. Plus DH is now completely on board with TTC. It took him a while to get to this point. It's nice knowing that no matter how tired he is, we will bd when I show him my digi OPK with the happy face on it.

Well, enough about TTC. I need to get my mind off of it. I can't believe it's the day before Christmas and I need to go to Toys R Us to buy 2 last minute gifts. Very bad of me. At least all the other gifts are bought and wrapped. I would've gone this morning, but we were getting our new furnace installed. Thank Goodness! It's been so cold in the house. My poor parrots must have been freezing and the portable heater just wasn't cutting it other than in the bedroom.

Well, I guess I should get my butt to Toys R Us. At least there will be good deals.