View Single Post
December 27th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Okay, enough of this! I WI 190lbs at home this morning---I realize some of it is still water weight from holidays, but its been a week since we got home, the reality is that I've gained 8lbs since going off plan mid October

I've done 15 mins on the elliptical today, and I will do 15 more mins tonight when DH goes to work and DS is in bed. All of this hard work over the past year, and I'm back at 190??? I am back on Core until I learn Momentum-I will drink my water, I will exercise daily, even if its only for 5 mins--but I will do it. I will no longer eat any fastfood except salads. I will update here daily as long as I need to. I will go back to WW meetings when they start up again. I will post on MWLF daily and work on challenges. This is crazy. How did I let this happen again?

I can still fit into my size 14's, but I also bought some new size 16 gap and old navy jeans on holidays-and they're a bit snug. I was almost into 12's in Sept Time to get back on track, since all of my large clothes are gone and I have bought my last pair of 16's!