View Single Post
December 28th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Location: NYC born and raised. Now stationed in Savannah, Ga HAAF!
Send a message via MSN to M!che!!e Send a message via Yahoo to M!che!!e
hi everyone!

my name is michelle and i have lurked on and off on this board since i got pregnant. i am in the same ddc as meredith (mgm78) and she finally lured me over to post. i had a c-section after a 24 hour failed induction with dd and i knew coming into this pregnancy that i did not want another c-section. as i did research for my vbac i knew natural was the only way for me to go. i didn't have an epidural during my 24 hour labor and i know i can go without pain meds and with a prior c section i refuse to be induced again. for christmas dh bought me ina may's guide to childbirth and it was the most amazing read. after 3 years of thinking my body failed me i finally know my body isn't a lemon. i have finally came to peace with how my last labor came to be and i am excited to have this baby the way god and a woman's body intended, totally natural. i am high risk because i have lupus but it is in remission currently. i already decided to switch to a midwife if my peri won't allow me to labor how i choose...and in my heart i know the midwife is the only way to go.

i am excited to join you ladies and i can't wait to get to posting!