Topic: Birth Pool?
View Single Post
December 30th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had the La Bassine for my last birth and sold it to the assistant midwife. When you put it away just make sure that you've sterilized it and completely DRY IT! You can sell them on eBay or look to your local "home birth" circles. Someone on here might even be interested. I sold mine for $50.00. Whoever buys it can purchase the disposable liners if they're concerned about it having been "used". yourwaterbirth.com sells the liners and also some great iodine pads for cleaning the tub after use (I used one!). I am in the market for a new tub but I don't want the La Bassine again. It was too short for me, as I like to really lay out in the tub and not touch the other side. That's why I sold mine. It was TOTALLY the only thing about my last birth that I didn't like. Anyhow, good luck getting yours sold!
ESTHER GRACE WAS BORN ON MARCH 23RD, 2009: 4:15 PM, 9 POUNDS, 20.5 INCHES. ANOTHER WONDERFUL HOME WATER BIRTH!!!

The world today is upside down because there is so very little love in the home, and in family life. We have no time for each other. Everybody is in such a terrible rush, and so anxious…and in the home begins the disruption of the peace of the world.
-Mother Teresa~