View Single Post
December 30th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
12/30/08

Today sucks, plain and simple. I hate waiting to ovulate. It's like everything is at a standstill. It's not like the 2 week wait where I can have hope of being pregnant. I haven't left the house today. I don't want to see anyone. Oh and on top of everything, I am breaking out. I'm 32 years old and still getting pimples. The one thing that keeps my complexion clear, Retin-A, I can't use. I stopped using it when I went off birth control. So what do I have now? Is it a baby? Of course not...I have pimples. Ugh.

What am I even getting so worked up over. I'll ovulate, dh and I will bd, I'll get another BFP, and then another chem preg. I just want to cry.

Oh yeah..forgot to add that when I decided to research something b/c of a post in the ttc forum, one of the places I went had a big sign saying "You've been hacked." I hope it's just a joke some idiot is playing to get people like me freaked out.

Can't today just be over with already? If it were later, I'd just curl up in bed, cry, and drift off to sleep.