Topic: Food strike!
View Single Post
February 15th, 2006, 05:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Raine has never been a big eater, and I've never made an issue out of it. I let her pretty well eat what she wants and how much of it she wants. Meal times are the same everyday and she either eats it or she doesn't, no big deal. She usually compensates buy eating one big meal and two small ones, plus snacks.

Lately she has been eating next to nothing. And I don't mean in a toddler picky sort of way. She has been eating no more then 2 or 3 bites of EVERY meal, and will only eat a multigrain cracker and/or a few grapes for snacks. She never ate much to begin with, and now that's less than 1/4 of what she was eating before. She has days like this, but it's been over a week. I thought maybe she was getting sick, but no signs yet. She drinks about 3 ozs of homo milk with meals, I've never swiched her to 2% because she doesn't eat too much, but now I'm wondering if I should cut the milk out all together for awhile and maybe she'll eat more. Though I know 3 ozs isn't very much milk.

She seems as healthy and happy as usual, she doesn't seem to be sick or teething. I don't know wether to be worried or not. I can't take her to the Drs, unless I take her to the ER at the hospital (LONG rant, don't ask, I've been waiting over 3 months for shots for her, I've called and e-mailed constantly, and when I go in, they tell me I have to call or email for an appointment...grrrr)

So ladies, I need your motherly instincts. Is something wrong with my peanut, or should I let it be for awhile? Any suggestions?

</div>