Topic: Cramping?
View Single Post
January 7th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Quote:
If you do end up getting on of those Awesome BFP, I will buy the monitor from you! POAS, hurry, DO IT! Just kidding, I'm bad like that I would want to POAS![/b]
Well... considering that even if I were it would only be a few DPO, so I don't think it would do anything. I do have plenty of pregnancy tests though that I've ordered from early-pregnancy-tests.com But I think I'll give it a little more time. Get a little closer to time for my period to give it a good chance.

Honestly the more I think about it since it's SO early, it must have just been twinges of something else or possibly something to do with ovulation and not actual baby.

I just am "listening" so closely to anything my body does right now (and I guess will be until I get that +) I probably am going to "jump the gun" on a lot of things.

I don't really expect my period until around the 19th or thereabouts. We'll see.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!