Topic: Candie!
View Single Post
January 8th, 2009, 11:34 PM
SuperMommy!
Hi, Marie!

So sorry that I haven't posted in 2 weeks. My home computer wasn't working and I've had no time at work. I struggled to get through Christmas and I've been on a roller coaster so far this year.

I've been reading posts for an hour now and I'm newly motivated for tomorrow. I had my DH buy me a new bathroom scale for Christmas and my sister bought me a really nice digital food scale as well. I don't think I'll be going to Weight Watchers meetings this month, but I do have the new program material from week 1 so I'll be following the plan starting tomorrow morning. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about exercise but I'll set my goals small, just to get through this week:

- stay on points for 7 days
- exercise 3 days for 30 min. Anything over that is bonus time!
- drink 1.5 litres of water EVERY day (I need to do this for a bladder condition I have anyways but I rarely stick to it)
- take my meds EVERY DAY (vitamins, anti depressants and Metformin)
- POST EVERY DAY

I promise to be a better buddy in the weeks ahead! I see that you've got some good goals for the year ahead and that you've started an exercise routine. Good for you!

I hope you and your family had a great holiday season and I look forward to chatting with you daily.

TTCMA Again (after a 4 year break of NTNP, 8 yrs total TTC'ing #2)
Cycle #1 - July/Aug 2013 - BFN
5mg Femara CD3 - 7, Trigger CD25, CD32 Prog. 26.1, 10/11 Day LP
Cycle #2 - Aug/Sep 2013 - a bust ... no "O" ... waiting for injectibles protocol

Me (38) Annovulatory, PCOS, IR and Type 2 Diabetes, DH (44), DS (8)

"Learning to have faith, think positively, believe in myself and trust in God."