View Single Post
February 16th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
On Monday my Dh & I found out that he has a chromosomal abnormality called balanced translocation & this is most likely the culprit for the 2mc's we've had. We were devastated. On Tuesday we found out I am pg again.....ouch. I don't know what will happen - I don't know how long I will be pg or if we could luck out & have this one go seemlessly. There is a chance. I just feel very doomed right now. I got my HcG drawn yesterday & it was only 10. yikes. I had a really screwey cycle though & I really don't know when I O'd - at all - I may have even O'd twice...according to myself trying to read my stupid chart - I also took OPK's the whole month on & off & they all came back pretty much positive with the exception of once - so I thought this was an indication that I might have pcos. We didn't plan for this, we were waiting to get all of our testing done & yet here I am wondering if I have dropping HcG levels or if I O'd so late that they are just really low. All I know is that I got a faint + on Tues, a 10 HcG on Weds, and I just took another HPT & got a faint + again without holding my pee at all - so I would think if it were dropping - I wouldn't get a line??? Or is that wishful thinking? I will get another HcG done tomorrow & will know a little more then I guess.

Who knows - I am here for today - can't promise I'll be staying - I just don't know where to be...so I hope you don't mind me popping in for however long I get.

Thanks.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet