View Single Post
January 10th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
<span style="font-family:Trebuchet MS">I'm sorry that has happened to you, and especially to your DS. It's weird how adults seem to think that things are better for themselves, then what's really the best thing for their kids.

***UPDATE***

Well we ended up getting the DSS this weekend. After the day progressed on, and pressure from her family, we got DSS for the weekend. But now, she has told him that he has a choice in whether or not he wants to stay here or come back to her house. Ummm... no, he's only 8. This is why children have guardians, to make decisions for them. We won't be answering the phone when she calls. They can talk when we drop him off tomorrow. She has completely denied ANY kind of contact for my SO to have contact with his DS while he is with her, so why make the some compromise for the 2 short days that we have him.

Cheers,
T</span>[/b]

Your right. When he seem his little brother at the bday party for the first time in like 5 months all he could do is hold onto to his little brother and want to be next to my DS so you know her DS misses his little brother as well. it just kills ya know.

but im glad you and your so got DSS for the weekend. and making a 8 year old choice is nutts im sorry but no way. what is she thinking.