Topic: Candie!
View Single Post
January 12th, 2009, 11:24 AM
SuperMommy!
Hi, Marie.

Today is my first official day on track. Stocked up the panty and the fridge yesterday, planned out my week's menu (incl. a few new recipes) and I got rid of any leftover junk food from the holidays (incl. pop). One day at a time, right?

I'm following the Flex plan for now since it's what I know. I want to go back to meetings as I need the accountability, however, I won't be able to afford that until next month at least. For now I'll be weighing in at home. I'll make Monday mornings my WI day.

At this point I am down 12.6 lbs from my highest point a year ago. My first goal is to lose 11.4 lbs. and then I'll only have 20 lbs to go until we can do our next round of injectibles.

So which program are you following? Is WW's how you've lost all your weight so far? What do you do for exercise?

Do you struggle with balancing work/family and exercise time for yourself? That's my biggest problem. I'm not a morning person and I don't want to go to the gym after work as it takes away from the 2 hours I have in the evenings with my son. By the time he's settled in bed I don't have the energy.

TTCMA Again (after a 4 year break of NTNP, 8 yrs total TTC'ing #2)
Cycle #1 - July/Aug 2013 - BFN
5mg Femara CD3 - 7, Trigger CD25, CD32 Prog. 26.1, 10/11 Day LP
Cycle #2 - Aug/Sep 2013 - a bust ... no "O" ... waiting for injectibles protocol

Me (38) Annovulatory, PCOS, IR and Type 2 Diabetes, DH (44), DS (8)

"Learning to have faith, think positively, believe in myself and trust in God."