View Single Post
February 17th, 2006, 08:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
Quote:
Thank you all so much for the support & congrats. I am trying not to be too pessimistic - but I'm sure you understand. My HcG level was good today, it was 37.....so that almost qaudrupled in 2 days & the Dr seems to think that is a good sign. I will get tested again on Tues. I don't now how long I will be here - my risk for mc is about 40% I think if I understood correctly. My risk if I carry to term for birth defect is 25%, 25% chance of being totally healthy & 50% chance that there will be some level of the chromosomal issue that would be mild to completely "not noticeable" (except in reproductive years ) So I guess for now I will try to take the 37 as good news & see where it goes.[/b]
You and baby will be fine!!! Congrats on your pregnancy. Have a happy and healthy 9 mos.