View Single Post
January 13th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Jennifer the Momma
Oh my goodness, I just gave birth 6 weeks ago tomorrow (UC), and I feel like I'm so ready to do it again! It's nuts! I don't want to get pregnant (rationally of course) until my little man is ok to go without breastmilk because I always lose mine at 16 weeks, so not until he's at least 9 or 10 months old...and I'd like to lose this baby weight first, but sheesh! I can't believe how much I want to do it again already! And I was in labor for 4 days with a posterior/nuchal hand monster! Thank goodness he was small though-6lb5oz. Dh was joking the other day about it and when I didn't laugh he was like "Oh my gosh, you want to be pregnant again already don't you?!?! " It's just weird to feel this way! And I thought that some of you might understand.

Crunchy, conservative, Christian, homeschooling, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, not-vaccinating, cloth-diapering, baby-wearing, ec-ing, unassisted-birthing, breastmilk donating, Momma to 7yo, 4yo, 2yo, 2mo.