View Single Post
January 14th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't written in my journal for a while. I am now officially over the six month mark on trying to conceive. I had to cancel the doctor's appointment because Mike is out of work until some time in February. I am just hoping that this month will be the one because I am definitely not getting any younger. If I conceived this cycle, I would be turning 38 sometime around the due date.

I always have in the back of my mind that Alex is going to end up with us at any time. Mike's twin brother (Alex's dad) is such an idiot. He called DH (Mike) last night and said that he is going to leave Michelle (current live in) and go back to Karrie (previous live in and mother of baby Z). Karrie was not good to Alex when she and Matt (the twin) lived together. She had one set of rules for her eight year old daughter and her seven year old son (who is autistic) and another set for eight year old Alex. Matt as much as said the reason he wanted to get back with Karrie is that DTD with her is more enjoyable than DTD with Michelle. I would have thought that by the time a man reaches the age of 34, he would think above the waist at least part of the time.

Okay, I am going to get off my soap box. I suppose a part of me wonders if the reason we haven't conceived yet is that we are going to need to devote all our energy on Alex since he definitely needs to be priority one in someone's life. This being said, it is not keeping me from DTD every chance I get. I am just going to leave it in God's hands since medical intervention/assistance is not an option right now.