View Single Post
January 16th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Addicted to Gymbo!
Send a message via AIM to 2bluesandapink
**PRICES ARE NOT SHIPPED**
1. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! Please don't PM me unless you are seriously interested in purchasing the items.
2. $5.00 with shipping minimum.
3. Please PM me with the item numbers you would like...you can also include the description but please make sure the item number is included.
4. Once I give you a quote, you have 18 hours to pay or else I move onto the next mama.
5. Please include your ZIP CODE for your shipping quote. Without it, I can't give you a quote.
6. All items are from a pet free/smoke free home. They are clean and smell wonderful...and are in exc condition unless mentioned otherwise.
7. I can ship out next day and always charge cheapest shipping. Your shipping quote always includes delivery confirmation. 8. I will give you feedback and ask that you do the same, when you receive your items and you are satisfied.
9. I take funded and credit card, just let me know which one you will be paying with so I can give you the right PP addy, I just ask that you pay the fees.
Thanks for looking!

200. Old Navy jacket, pilly but I think it's suppposed to be that way. Size 3T says Cam on the tag $3.00

201. Cherokee flannel coat new, washed once, never worn, thick and lined. 3T $2.00

202. Sprockets 5T 1.00

203. CHildrens Place 4T $2.50

204. Nautica size 4 $3.00 **SOLD**

205. Nike shirt 4T stain on front and hole .50

206. Wonderkids brand new, washed once, worn once 4T 2 pc set. $4.00

207. Carters Vintage 4T $1.00 **SOLD**

Want to earn some extra funds for yourself? Try joining Swagbucks. I was totally skeptical about "free money" but I finally joined and I'm glad I did!! PM me for me info or click here to join! No strings attached!