Topic: Hi mommies
View Single Post
January 17th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Super Mommy
Hi everyone. Hope you all had a relaxing holiday! It's been awhile, so I thought I would update. at our last cardiology appt we found out that Jack's hole hasn't gotten any smaller, but is very restrictive now, so we won't need to be re-evaluated for surgery for another 3 months! That was great news. we continue to have some and weight gain eating issues, but he is on solids now and doing much better on those. He developed a really bad case of eczema that we are trying to get under control. Otherwise, things have become much less scary, as he appears to be clearly thriving which is a huge weight off. He rolls over now and acts like he wants to crawl, only his upper body is not strong enough yet, so he uses his face , it's pretty funny. My dad came to stay for a month, so I haven't been on much, but rather trying to enjoy the help/support while he is here. I miss you all and think often of how supportive you have all been. It sounds like everyone here is doing okay, and that makes me happy.