View Single Post
January 19th, 2009, 02:18 PM
TTCAL Co-Host
Quote:
I don't want to be happy about being pregnant and so many of my sisters in grief be SO sad.

If I could tell them that being pregnant doesn't take away an inch of the grief, I would. But it'd sound arrogant coming from me.[/b]

No sweetie, it doesn't sound arrogant. I know that no matter what our innocence is gone regarding a "normal, healthy and happy" pregnancy. I know that the fear will always be there because there will always be the "what if it happens again" thought. So, you should say that you still miss your angel- others may need to hear that the love doesn't diminish just because you are pregnant again. Those who don't like hearing it may simply not be ready to hear it yet.

I am so sorry that you are going through this without your mom. Even though she is not here to say it for you I will----- God is in control and you need to give up the fight!!!!! It is so hard when you are used to being in control, but you can't fight now, you can only love. You can love your lost angel, your mom and your newest addition all at the same time. I know you miss your mom and I am sure she is with you right now. Bless you and I hope those hormones don't make you lose sight of who you are and what you will be!!!!

Heather

Special thanks to Marie "IBakeBoys08" for my beautiful siggy!!