View Single Post
January 20th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Jennifer the Momma
Quote:
Totally understand! That's why Reid and this baby will be so close in age. We do want to add more to the family at some point but after two very close pregnancies I think I want a longer break this time. Of course, ask me again a few months after birth [/b]
I'm kind of thinking that this might happen to us. I ebf and didn't get ppaf back until 15 months after ds1 and 17 months after dd, but I don't know, I think we might be surprised this time and get pg closer to 12 months...dd so desperately wants a baby sister . But I think after that I'd like a bit of a break too, but I don't know, I might just be like UrbanMomma and never get that feeling either. After dd I thought I was done, she started screaming at 3 days old and hasn't stopped but here I am!

Crunchy, conservative, Christian, homeschooling, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, not-vaccinating, cloth-diapering, baby-wearing, ec-ing, unassisted-birthing, breastmilk donating, Momma to 7yo, 4yo, 2yo, 2mo.