Topic: Can I join?
View Single Post
January 22nd, 2009, 06:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks!

With my first I was dead set on going drug free even though I was being forced to have a hospital birth, but when it came time for the dr to ask if I wanted an epi dusty jumped up and said "yes she does" then continued to beg me to get one so i finally did just to shut him up. Even though I had slept fine through the contractions between 11:30pm-7:00am when the dr came in. I think the reason he freaked though was because at about 4 that morning we heard a girl come in and she didnt get there in time for her epi and it sounded like she was being slowly torchered to death with a dull spoon (although I do have to say that thanks to my hospitals thin walls I heard the whole convo between her and the nurse leading up to it and she sounded fine when she was in the waiting room telling the nurse she thought she was in labor and didnt start screaming til they got in the room next to me and the nurse told her that she was fully dialated and wasnt going to get an epi...thats when the screaming began I think maybe she thought the more she screamed the more drugs they would give her )

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!