View Single Post
January 24th, 2009, 01:18 PM
I am just me
Quote:
Your child is his child too. I hate to sound harsh, but I do feel like you are being selfish.

I find it mean that women take such liberties just because the baby is in their body. That child is half his. He has every right to be in its life. You don't have to ask his permission. Make your decisions and inform him. If he had custody of your child and he decided to move without telling you, would you be upset? Maybe that is why people get pg after knowing someone for a while. Figure out if you can be attached to that person for 18 yrs on a regular basis and less regular from then on.

Let's not forget that fathers have rights too.[/b]
I have to agree. Just because your pregnant does not mean that you and he HAVE to be anything to each other, however, like she said, he will ALWAYS be a part of your life whether you like it or not due to the baby. Sure have some space, but you also need to respect his feelings. He sounds like he is genuinely concerned about your and the baby. That is something you should be very happy to have as a lot of gals would be on their own. Good Luck!!