View Single Post
March 19th, 2005, 08:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone...I just found this website today and was hoping to get some direction since it seems my Dr. isn't of much assistance. Monday I had an ultrsound and the Dr. told me for all intensive purposes to get ready to have a miscarriage because he did not see a heartbeat (he thinks I was 7 weeks along at that time because 2 weeks prior I had been in and the ultrasound machine said I was 5 weeks??)...I was devasted as you all can imagine but he sent me for some blood work and told me this would give us our answer. He said if my progesterone levels declined, even slightly, then I would have a m/c. Well I got the blood work done and 3 phone calls to his office the following day (because he promised to call and never did!!!) the RECEPTIONIST (I am so annoyed by him at this point) informed me that "things are fine". I can't help but be confused... Why would he tell me something so traumatic and then send his receptionist to tell me things are fine?? Anyway, was wondering, during which week did you all see a heartbeat? I don't go back to see him until Monday and I am still very anxious.
Thanks in advance for taking the time out to read this and reply.
Anxiously Awaiting Monday,
Norina

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead