Topic: Candie!
View Single Post
January 28th, 2009, 10:06 AM
SuperMommy!
Hey, Marie.

Love the new family pic. I had another good day yesterday. Managed to stave off a sugar craving. No exercise but 2 successful food days. Had a bad night sleep and woke up really tired. Didn't prepare my breakfast and lunch last night so I ran out of the house this morning with no food and ended up stopping at Tim Horton's for a sausage bagel and XL triple triple . . . very bad I know. I figure if I watch everything the rest of the day I can recoup from my bad morning decision. I really needed the caffeine boost today and unfortunately I'm addicted to sugar so the 2 go hand in hand. Live and learn, right? I'm trying to avoid my obsession with my new scale and managed to not weigh myself this morning which is a good thing. I don't want to be a slave to the numbers. I think I'm going to pull the bridesmaid's dress I wore for my g/f's wedding in 2003 out of my closet and hang it on my bedroom door. When I wore that dress I was the size I need to be for our next injectibles round. Besides, it's a fairly plain red dress and it would be nice to fit it and then have it altered in to a knee length cocktail dress.

I've got so much work to do I should get back here. I'll try and touch base this evening.

Are you getting excited about your cycle? Nervous? Have you done injectibles before?

You said you're in Alberta, right? Where abouts? I think next summer we're going to take an Alberta road trip, depending on gases prices and what not.

Oops, better go . . . bosses are abound!

TTCMA Again (after a 4 year break of NTNP, 8 yrs total TTC'ing #2)
Cycle #1 - July/Aug 2013 - BFN
5mg Femara CD3 - 7, Trigger CD25, CD32 Prog. 26.1, 10/11 Day LP
Cycle #2 - Aug/Sep 2013 - a bust ... no "O" ... waiting for injectibles protocol

Me (38) Annovulatory, PCOS, IR and Type 2 Diabetes, DH (44), DS (8)

"Learning to have faith, think positively, believe in myself and trust in God."