View Single Post
January 31st, 2009, 10:09 PM
Regular
Quote:
I belong to the home birth community on livejournal as well and this was posted there. Since it's locked she put the link to her journal which is unlocked. I wanted to share it with you all and see what you think

http://raving-liberal.livejournal.com/826262.html[/b]
You know, I actually do think that I am a much braver person than many people. The reason... because I inform myself on so many issues and then have to make my own personal decision instead of just going along with the norm. Some of the things that I have learned by not following the crowd scare the crap out of me because when you decide not to follow the crowd, people get angry. In fact, I had a warrant out for my arrest and an almost amber alert out on my daughter because I would not listen to a doctor a few years back. Homebirthing is not smiled upon in GA so again, I have to risk so much to do what I feel is right for me and my child. I am willing to pay the price to protect my children, but it has not always been a walk in the park. I just hope that my children will follow my example and educate their selves instead of just blindly following the lambs to the slaughter.
Expecting #4 in February!!
</div>

<div align="center"></div>