View Single Post
February 2nd, 2009, 04:47 AM
Angel Of Darkness
Pro-choice and always have been as long as I can remember., Actually this reminds me of a story lol

When I was a bit younger around 11 or 12 my family is Catholic so of course I was forced to do all these things I hated. I went to some kind of youth group thing once a week and CCD (i think that's how it is spelled?) when I was even younger than that. Well one day there was about 40 of us kids and some adults and we all went upstairs in this building near the church. They asked us how many of us were pro-life and how many were pro-choice. 99% of the kids and all the adults were pro-life and only me and like 3 other people were pro-choice. Then they showed us some video about abortion and showed us the sperm and egg and everything all the way from conception to the full term baby. Then they asked us how many of us were still pro-choice and I was the only one who raised my hand. And i still haven't put it down to this day. No amount of propoganda will make me change my stance.

No I am not a Satanist. The 666 was a joke between me and a few friends of mine and it kind of stuck. So don't let it put you off from checking out my myspace or adding me. I don't bite.